OrionStang Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 A co-worker of hers(late 50's female) asked if she would ride with her to the airport in Tijuana to pick up her 80yo mother. Supposed to be a turnaround trip. They left around noon, its 1100pm now and haven't heard anything. We live less than 2 hours from there. Our phones are Virgin Mobile, so useless outside the U.S. At first I thought more of wifeys shenanigans, wouldn't be the first time she lied to go party. But, thinking about the lady she went with, I don't think so. Pretty sure one, or all, of them didn't have their proper documents trying to come back over. What do you all think? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
beat2deth Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 maybe they just wanted to party in good ol TJ, Mayheeco for a bit?
Blue Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 The only thing I can say is try to gather up documents that proves that she belongs here legally. If you can find her passport bring it. Also, might want to bring your marriage certificate if you know where that is also. She might have just taken her ID, but you really need a passport to get back over the border. Since she is of Hispanic heritage, they might think it is a fake id. You might get a call later tonight. Hopefully it's just taking forever to get through the border which happens sometimes if your driving over. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
kalilac619 Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 Sounds plausible ....I know there cracking down hard on not having proper documents these days....and to beat2deth nobody parties in TJ on Thursday especially in the fall just sayn... 2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0 12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 475ah of yin long LTOs Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts mids amps 2 Crescendo Skyway 3ks compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4 Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4 sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order Best Scores at events… 163.5@38hz DBdrag sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest
beat2deth Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 and to beat2deth nobody parties in TJ on Thursday especially in the fall just sayn... every thursday is a party day, especially in the fall.
Noel989 Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 Since it's by land an i.d. should be enough or atleast you don't need your passport I thought I needed to cross but they just asked for I.d.s except my parents cause their only residents You should go and party to with the excuse "I'm taking you the proper documentation" But almost 12 hours for a 5 hour trip do you have any contact with relatives from the other lady try hitting them up to see if they know anything Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
OrionStang Posted October 26, 2012 Author Report Posted October 26, 2012 All I know is the bitch she went with is on a work visa or some shit. Who knows about the old bitch. Fuck it, I told her not to go. Stupid. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Noel989 Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 The only thing I can say is try to gather up documents that proves that she belongs here legally. If you can find her passport bring it. Also, might want to bring your marriage certificate if you know where that is also. She might have just taken her ID, but you really need a passport to get back over the border. Since she is of Hispanic heritage, they might think it is a fake id. You might get a call later tonight. Hopefully it's just taking forever to get through the border which happens sometimes if your driving over. I'm Mexican and I've crossed the border with only my i.d. I did have my passport but they didn't ask for it (that was ~ a year ago) but when I flew I had to pay he's for not showing proper documents witch was I didn't have an exit date from the u.s. Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 Well with a work visa you should be able to come in ou with no problem I had a friend with one and hever had a problem getting back in If she has a Facebook check maybe she found some wifi and she's on it Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
08tahoe Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 All I know is the bitch she went with is on a work visa or some shit. Who knows about the old bitch. Fuck it, I told her not to go. Stupid. I hope they didn't make your wife drive. I would have told my girl not to go either, cause some people are shady and you don't know their intentions. why couldn't that lady go by herself or with a family member.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.