The MaliBOOM is BACK!

hows the ride with the lack of rubber on those wheels? feeling more of the bumps? gotta love some rubber band wrapped wheels on a dd.

get those hids in and pics posted.

Ride isn't bad at all to be honest :) Then again I've ran 35 and 30 series tires since I was in high school so I'm kind of used to it lol.

Getting her tinted and installing the HIDs this weekend. Still up in the air on if I'm using the 6k color temp or 8k

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

yeah my summer tires are either 45 or 40 dont remember right off hand. everyone told me the ride would be horrible and i wouldnt be able to put up with it for a week. 2 summers running my 18s with the same series tires now and i enjoy every minute of it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

If u plan on lowering it those wheels will look a lot better on there regardless looks dope i wish my 745 was silver :(

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

If u plan on lowering it those wheels will look a lot better on there regardless looks dope i wish my 745 was silver :(

Ya, I plan on grabbing these springs within the coming few weeks to a month.

http://thmotorsports.com/i-239017.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=2390172010CHEVROLETMALIBU&utm_campaign=GoogleShoppingSeanVehSpec&adtype=pla&kw=&gclid=CJbbgL7vv7MCFQvznAodxUsAGA

Should sit them nice and clean under there!

And I am also extremely happy with this Silver. My first Malibu was a horrid looking grey with a skimpy coat of clear over it. This one really pops in the sun and has a nice eye catching look to it for a stock job.

Saves me $ from having to get it painted lol.

www.TheAutoSkin.com

Owner of The Auto Skin

that 1st build hert so good LOL

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

Out with the old and in with the new!!! Picked up a K&N Air Filter for the Malibu

Helped out a guy needing to sell some who was hit by sandy. He let it go for 20$ so I couldn't pass it up. Won't do much but I can pretend lol

1016201213451.jpg

Also, the PAX Neo Pro Audio mids container was unloaded yesterday! Can't wait to throw in my 6.5s and 8s in the Malibu and Excursion

PAX.jpg

www.TheAutoSkin.com

Owner of The Auto Skin