Sonic Electronix

besides brand you also need to check if you have the room to fit the box.. we can just say get a 18 inch and call it a day.. if the box is shitty and box not to spec then any sub good or bad will sound like shet

That is the truth! What do you guys think about sundown subs?

I went to a show last summer.. there were ppl with DC Level 4s and Neos.. Crossfires.. and Sundown Ns v2s

In all honesty, the Nightshades sounded the most musical to ME. I liked them so much, that I plan on getting a pair of sundownz

Edit: With that being said.. the install matters. 10% equipment, 90% install. Also, some of the cars were built 'mainly' to compete

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

if you want them to hit hard then go with a sealed enclosure ... however Im pretty sure if you are running 12s or 15s the sealed can damage the subs overtime due to the excess amount of pressure ?

:trippy:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

if you want them to hit hard then go with a sealed enclosure ... however Im pretty sure if you are running 12s or 15s the sealed can damage the subs overtime due to the excess amount of pressure ?

i have had sealed before and 1 ported prefab... the last box i built is ported and for sure the ported hits harder than the sealed. depends on the tuning though

FIRST

What car?

Second

Budget on subs (you covered that)

THIRD

you would need a nice amp to power your good subs (looking at another 600-1000, depending which subs and what power you want)

FOURTH

BIG 3 Upgrade w/ 1/0 ga wires, upgrade your front battery, and add 1-2 batteries (depending how much power you gonna have). its not just the subs that will make the system go BOOOOM. you need a amplifier that will supply the power to the subs, AND you need the electrical power(batteries and upgraded high output alternator) so it can supply the amplifier's demand. it can get expensive quick, but doing it the right way the first time will pay off on that loud and clean system that you invested.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

uuummm.........WRONG. got some research to do bub

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

i have had sealed before and 1 ported prefab... the last box i built is ported and for sure the ported hits harder than the sealed. depends on the tuning though

yea if it's tuned higher , but in general sealed will hit harder as in punch , but ported (which is the best) gives that low not thundering boom and carrying out of notes

Archived