Jump to content

Project [IBWALL] 1998 Toyota Hiace


Recommended Posts

Posted

Very nice man, can't wait to see it finished. Where about in Melbourne are you, I'd love to hear it.

Posted

Very nice man, can't wait to see it finished. Where about in Melbourne are you, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks man. Northern suburbs. Near Coburg. Anywhere near you?

If so, I'll turn it up a little more so you can feel it.. THEN hear it :P hahaha

this is a sick build man!

Can't wait for more progress!!

Cheers for the kind words :)

Don't worry, I'm hanging for more progress too :P

I've got a long weekend coming up so I should have most of the dash done (if not... done!). We have a deadline now. December 8th is the first round of Bass Battle in Victoria.

The front cabin needs to be complete, as the back will need ongoing attention to detail with how we wanna finish it.

But the front cabin is MOST critical.

Project [iBWALL]

Budget install - high efficiency - CRAZY LOWZ!

Sub-less Toyota Camry Sedan

134.7dB @ 52Hz... off the back shelf... and NO SUBS!!!

Posted

Awesome! A walled Hiace! Much love from a toyota lover! First time I've seen a Hiace walled, so cool.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

 

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

 

Posted

Awesome build. I am looking forward to some videos of this beast. Is that a behringer deq2496 by chance? I've wanted to get one of those for my setup for a while.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

idk why this thread hasn't gotten more attention, build looks great man!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

  • 1 month later...
Posted

So....

I suppose we need updates here..

OK :)

imag0831f.jpg

Resin coated the pods.

imag0832verc.jpg

imag0837g.jpg

And the doors were coated along the edges too.

imag0838z.jpg

imag0839n.jpg

imag0841.jpg

imag0843u.jpg

imag0845f.jpg

imag0846gl.jpg

imag0848s.jpg

imag0849f.jpg

imag0850v.jpg

imag0851y.jpg

imag0852.jpg

imag0853d.jpg

Project [iBWALL]

Budget install - high efficiency - CRAZY LOWZ!

Sub-less Toyota Camry Sedan

134.7dB @ 52Hz... off the back shelf... and NO SUBS!!!

Posted

imag0854a.jpg

imag0855f.jpg

This is a 22" LCD monitor.... just so everyone knows how big this thing I'm about to fit in the dashboard actually is :P

imag0856j.jpg

imag0857.jpg

imag0858.jpg

imag0859s.jpg

imag0860.jpg

imag0861e.jpg

imag0862.jpg

imag0863v.jpg

imag0864t.jpg

imag0865gd.jpg

And THAT'S how you shoehorn a 22" in the dash! BOOM!! :D

imag0866.jpg

imag0867g.jpg

imag0868u.jpg

Now the fun parts of sealing it all up in the dash.

Project [iBWALL]

Budget install - high efficiency - CRAZY LOWZ!

Sub-less Toyota Camry Sedan

134.7dB @ 52Hz... off the back shelf... and NO SUBS!!!

Posted

Until then, Eric got started on the new roof console idea.

imag0870d.jpg

Warm white LEDs for the roofmount...

imag0871w.jpg

And 3 monitors (one for reversing, the other for in-cabin use for the back of the wall, and the last one is for passenger side view outside the car; to eliminate the blind spot that a wall causes in a car).

imag0872.jpg

imag0874s.jpg

imag0875j.jpg

While I was finishing all this off, Eric jumped on carpetting the door pods.

imag0884.jpg

imag0887d.jpg

imag0890t.jpg

imag0892w.jpg

imag0893a.jpg

imag0894a.jpg

imag0896b.jpg

Awesome! :) Now.... back to the dash...

Project [iBWALL]

Budget install - high efficiency - CRAZY LOWZ!

Sub-less Toyota Camry Sedan

134.7dB @ 52Hz... off the back shelf... and NO SUBS!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1470 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...