Jump to content

mom i will always love you


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sorry to hear man. Really. Condolences to your family.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Posted

My mother has lung cancer and breast cancer. Masectomy and chemotherapy didn't do much, they gave her 1 year. That was 2 years ago. She struggles, and some days are better than others but you really do just take it as it comes. I know exactly what you're going through. Get things in order, and just spend as much time as possible with her. To me, there is nothing more important than family. I hope the best for your family

i lost my father 1 year ago to cancer that's why it makes it so damn hard

Wow man I can't even imagine. I don't have a stellar relationship with my mom but idk what I'd do if anything like that happened.

Stay strong buddy, as hard as it is to do I'd try putting myself in denial so it's easier for the both of you, otherwise that feeling is going to eat up the better parts of every day.

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

Posted

Very sorry to hear about all of this man. Really am, i hope everything turns around for the best.

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Posted

I'm very sorry to hear that man, cancer is something that needs to be treated and I hope and pray one day it will, your mom may live longer then that and I hope she does, god works in many ways and for all we know it could be gone tomorrow, it has happened before, ill be praying for your family

Posted

that really sucks, i know how that is... not to one up but my mom was diagnosed with cervical cancer and pulmonary hypertension over a year ago, was told she had a few months to live but she is still here! sadly got a call yesterday, she said its spreading to her lungs and has a mass in her brain... but your mom could stick around a lot longer than you or the doctors think! just be positive and help her in any way you can and make her happy!

Posted

hope you all the best. sorry for the bad news.

dont let the number rule your lives, my grandpa was given 2 years to live when he had cancer, ended up living 9 more after that date.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

The best of luck and wishes to your mom my friend. It sucks getting to the age in life where people/things start to be taken from you instead of given to ya. I know it's hard but like what was said already. Try to keep your spirits high and have a positive outlook. Things may turn out better than you think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3096 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...