appi Posted October 28, 2012 Report Posted October 28, 2012 just got news from the doctor that my mother 6 to 12 months having to live damn cancer :cray: JBL
newls1 Posted October 28, 2012 Report Posted October 28, 2012 what kind of cancer? and my deepest thoughts go out to you all.... I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
bigmescan Posted October 28, 2012 Report Posted October 28, 2012 damn bro. sorry to hear that. SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
LT.Smoke Posted October 28, 2012 Report Posted October 28, 2012 Jesus man... Im very sorry to hear this... My thoughts and prayers go out to her.. Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
KillaCam Posted October 28, 2012 Report Posted October 28, 2012 Damn man, I'm really sorry to hear this.. I wish the best for her and your family. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
sprkn_ranger Posted October 28, 2012 Report Posted October 28, 2012 Damn dude, I'm so sorry! My thoughts and prayers go out to your family!! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted October 28, 2012 Report Posted October 28, 2012 Sorry to hear that bro , hopefully she'll stay with you much longer Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
94jettameowpsst Posted October 28, 2012 Report Posted October 28, 2012 I'm sorry to hear man, I lost my dad 10 years ago and from the time he was admitted to the time he passed was under 30 days. If ya need to talk I'll listen. 150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries
RCP Audio Posted October 28, 2012 Report Posted October 28, 2012 Fuck.... My condolences to you and your family PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.