Good Idea or Bad Idea?? Whats your opinion??

LT.Smoke

No one is arguing what he did was illegal... The fact of the matter is Our gun rights are under ENOUGH scrutiny as it is without dipshits like this running around and trying to initiate negative public contact with people and police... It just doesnt make sense to do what he did

im with you smoke.. some idiots in California did it and made open carry illegal here

no politicians and their anti gun agendas made it illegal nothing more or less.

open carry is legal. if you are in a state that does nto mandate you show your carry license it is a violation of your civil rights to stop and detain you because you are open carrying. There are many lawsuits that have been filed because of such civil rights violations. Mainly becaue the officer says something like Im stopping you because I can see your firearm and want to see if its registered or something else without probably cause. Many law enforcement officers have zero clue what the gun lawsare in their jurisdiction. Of course they only have about a million of them to remember as well. Some of these idiots think that its educating the officer on gun rights by doing things like this.

I am not a fan of open carry. I dont want the extra attention. I also dont believer the its more comfortable stuff. Dress around your gun if you want to carry it.

now back to the original question. Any time you approach an officer performing his duties and cause a scene you are a douche. No one comes in and fucks with you for no reason because you are doing your job so why do that to someone else? Especially when you can end up in the bcak of a squad car regardless of whether you are dong anything wrong.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

best shit thats been wrote on this thread hands down

N8 is known for posting great shit when it pertains to these topics

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

now if only i could type worth a shit. pretty bad when you can type faster than you can read it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I wish i had that much time on my hands... Oh what do I wanna do today? Lets go find a cop and interupt him doing his job.

I understand he was within his rights but what if that cop just saw the gun in the corner of his eye and pulled out and fired. Small chance but it still could have happend.

I dont like to put myself in situations that could turn ugly fast.

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

everyone is missing the fact he wasnt randomly walking around looking for a cop his girlfriend was the one getting pulled over he just showed up to make sure everything was done according to the law i still dont agree with it but just sayin ha wasn't randomly walkin up to a stop of random people

As much as I want to call dude a dumb ass he was well within his rights to do what he did. Those cops need to brush up on NM state law. I am from NM, and when I hang up the uniform I will be retiring there. People open carry there all the time. It's really not that big of a deal. Looks like the cop was pissed that dude was filming a traffic stop...

now if only i could type worth a shit. pretty bad when you can type faster than you can read it.

LOL happens to the best of us ha ha ha... I blamed all your errors on being on an Ipad or Mobile in the past LOL

everyone is missing the fact he wasnt randomly walking around looking for a cop his girlfriend was the one getting pulled over he just showed up to make sure everything was done according to the law i still dont agree with it but just sayin ha wasn't randomly walkin up to a stop of random people

You know though if you put the shoe on the other foot... From the cops perspective he is in the middle of a traffic stop with someone who obviously just did something to get his attention then some random guy carrying a gun walks up on him... He has no idea who the hell the kid is or what his intentions are because for cops traffic stops are the most dangerous part of their job outside of actual shootouts and foot chases... We have hashed it out time and again... I think the whole situation was one that could and should have been avoided because as i previously said people such as myself and a handful of other members here who enjoy having the right to carry a weapon REALLY dont like people who further shroud the image of law abiding citizens who exercise their 2nd amendment rights...

** Virtually the same as someone who has a system in their car sitting at a stop light or in a neighborhood slammin on their shit... That person makes ALL of us audio guys look bad even though it Doesnt mean all of us do it but that is how society views us as stupid people who just make noise**

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived