What is up with stuffed animals hanging from the back of cars??

it means they're fags in highschool that think their 1" drop is some hot shit while they're rolling around on a autozone cold air intake with the autozone 17" rim special

Dude. THIS. Everyone does it.. I hate it. And how we have to wait for them to drive over the speed bumps at an angle.

lol i noticed that in cali now that im back in florida i dont see it out here also whats up with bike racks on top of tuners lol

Haha I hate tuners

Wait why do they have to drive over the bumps at an angle? I have no knowledge of lowerin/lifts. I found that interesting that they have to drive over it differently.

And Hey! what's wrong with a cold air intake? It just adds horses :P But I agree with you on the 17" rim special.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

it means they're fags in highschool that think their 1" drop is some hot shit while they're rolling around on a autozone cold air intake with the autozone 17" rim special

Dude. THIS. Everyone does it.. I hate it. And how we have to wait for them to drive over the speed bumps at an angle.

lol i noticed that in cali now that im back in florida i dont see it out here also whats up with bike racks on top of tuners lol

Haha I hate tuners

Wait why do they have to drive over the bumps at an angle? I have no knowledge of lowerin/lifts. I found that interesting that they have to drive over it differently.

And Hey! what's wrong with a cold air intake? It just adds horses :P But I agree with you on the 17" rim special.

because there so low they scrape i had a caddy that would get stuck on speed bumbs lol i could not go in a lot of parking lots

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

well I think its better than hanging balls lol

says the

man with the honda in his avatar lol

do you know what the saying the car has balls mean?

says the

Idk exact meaning of hanging balls lol but , imo it makes guys with small balls feel better ..

and Im drivin Honda cause it was best car I could afford and im very happy with it .. and its all stock except the tint and hids

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

some people put the balls on there cause they think its cool but the meaning is ether the car/truck is really fast or has a lot of power

that thing (the car) has BALLS!!!!

or if you get in a car and dude punches it and gos no where fast it has NO BALLS

some people put the balls on there cause they think its cool but the meaning is ether the car/truck is really fast or has a lot of power

or if you get in a car and dude punches it and gos no where fast it has NO BALLS

I thought that was a fairly simple concept to understand... Didn't realize some people had no clue what it ment

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I thought that was a fairly simple concept to understand... Didn't realize some people had no clue what it ment

well people into cars and power its common knowledge... people not so much or with ricers that have no balls will have no clue

I wouldn't put balls on a car. Simply the fact, why?

All cars should be girls names. Hence, why would you want to be inside a boy car?

Oh hey, my cars name is Mark. And i sit inside Mark and drive him all the time, and all over..

Lol. No. But i do see the reasoning to having them though regardless.

And around here in Springfield, i have yet to notice anyone to have something hanging. Lol.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Archived