Jump to content

Hurricane Sandy is coming...East folks here we go!


Recommended Posts

Posted

No power here. I'm home with my family and my phone just messed up somehow so I'm out in the car charging it.

Wind is picking up though and should be getting worse here shortly. My car is getting blown around just during here though lol kind of cool.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

I have no power since last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

How is everyone doing this morning?? Looks like New York got it real bad

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Posted

Im in new jersey and im chargin phone in my car... There is no power around trenton

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

I have no power either but it was a sort of disappointing storm up here compared to all the hype.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

I am feeling the backlash of New York being hit so hard my company is completely down right now all we have is internet access nothing else so we can't actually work. Some disgruntled ass people in the office today lol. Hope those of you who were directly affected are all alright, looks like Sandy beat the shit out of New York.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

it's like 35 degrees here with a good steady rain. fuck that cold rain shit. but glad that's the worst of it so far here

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 408 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...