scoobywrx05 Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 97 Ford F 150 4wd 4.6l 14 city 16 to 17 highway 05 Subaru wrx wagon 2.0t that's modded 313hp 289ftlbs at the wheels 23 city and 29 highway if I keep the foot out of it 07 Ford f 350 single cab long box 4wd 6.0 Turbo diesel that's modded 521hp 812ftlbs at the wheels. 15 to 16 city 19 highway if my foot was out of it. Otherwise I would get around 5 if I was hotroding it. Get 14 pulling a 7300 lb skidsteer on a 1300 lb trailer on the tow tune.
RCP Audio Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 My car Nissan Maxima 1990 3.0 sohc 11city 15 highway if im hauling ass 18 if going about 65 whats behind the blured number? lol PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
david in germany Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 2009 BMW 118I 2 lit engine Last fill was 35.7, fill before that was 33.4 mpg
soundstream15 Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 Pontiac Grand am 02 2.2Cyl 22cty/30hwy
Twostrokeking Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 Make: Chevy Model: K1500 Year: 1995 Engine size: 5.7L V8 TBI I get about 8 100% city if im easy on it. My lift and tires dont help My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
adam6604 Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 2000 dodge ram 2500 5.9L Cummins diesel ~18mpg Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi. Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models ) Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood ) Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck. Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine. Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires Bushwacker fender flares Magnaflow true duel exhaust LED tail lights with Projector headlights Plasti-dip fun coming soon!
SR20DAZE Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 whats behind the blured number? lol A empty slot where a number should go haha Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
IH8PunkRok Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 Make: Dodge Model: Magnum RT Year: 2005 Engine: 5.7L Hemi 15 City about 18-19 Highway -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
JB1991 Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 Make: Chevrolet Model: Camaro SS Year: 2000 Engine size: 5.7L V8 Depending on how I drive, I get about 12-14 MPG city and I get about 27 MPG highway 2000 Camaro SS Pioneer DEH-P7200hd Rockford Fosgate T1S652 Alpine PDX 4.100 DC Audio Level 3 Rockford Fosgate Punch P400.1
94jettameowpsst Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 97 jeep grand cherokee 4.0L 16 mpg How??? Do you drive downhill everywhere you go? 150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.