Fosgatefeind Posted October 30, 2012 Report Posted October 30, 2012 just a simple question. Edit copy edit paste this in your post Make: Model: Year: Engine size: heres mine Make: Chevy Model:Montecarlo Year:07 Engine size: 3600 mods if there already is a topic like this go ahead and delete this Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
baron_of_bass Posted October 30, 2012 Report Posted October 30, 2012 2007 Chevy Trailblaver SS Ls2 with some mods Mpg: 10.4 Team Bass-Hz
ItsGart Posted October 30, 2012 Report Posted October 30, 2012 Make: Toyota Model: Camry XLE Year: 1999 Engine size: 3.0L V6 I was getting 12 mpg when I first bought the car. It had a roof rack on it and the tire pressure was low. Not sure why, I wasn't driving it hard or anything. No leaks. But every time I'd fill it up I'd calculate it to be 12-13mpg. Now I'm getting around like 16 with the roof rack off and the tires filled up all the way. My Car Build // My 50cc Scooter Build
Lbox88 Posted October 30, 2012 Report Posted October 30, 2012 2009 Cheby Equinox 3.4L 20 average, 23 highway UBL | Build Log
bighossf150 Posted October 30, 2012 Report Posted October 30, 2012 Make: Ford Model: F150 Year: 2006 Engine SIze: 4.6 12mpg 100% highway 8mpg city Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Omega5002 Posted October 30, 2012 Report Posted October 30, 2012 Make: Volvo Model: S70 Basic Year: 1998 Engine size: 2,435 cc, 2.4L non turbo straight 5 I think I get around 20 mpg average on Premium gas (Octane 93), but I'm not sure. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
rocking.that.eclipse Posted October 30, 2012 Report Posted October 30, 2012 Make: Mitsubishi Model:Eclipse Year: 2001 Engine SIze: 3.0 23mpg
97SSBlazer Posted October 30, 2012 Report Posted October 30, 2012 Make: Chevy Model: Taheo Year: 1997 Engine size: 5.7L 10.5 MPG 100% city. I work 2 miles from home in town so its ALL Stop and go :/. lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
IBleedMusick Posted October 30, 2012 Report Posted October 30, 2012 Make: Honda Model: Civic LX Year: 2005 Engine size: 1.7L I get around 32 mpg...87 Octane FTMFW 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
aerickson Posted October 30, 2012 Report Posted October 30, 2012 Make: dodge Model:Durango Year: 2002 Engine size: 4.7 v8 15 to 16 city.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.