ROLEXrifleman Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 . Is it even worth giving her one more chance to try ad come to a compromise? I wish I lived close to you cause I would come over and beat some sense into you for your own good! Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
ROLEXrifleman Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 You gotta put everything on the table. Reserve your emotions and if you want... try things her way. If it doesn't work out "her way" throw that in her face and give her the 2 options. Your way... Highway. So you want him to throw his heart into an emotional meat grinder? No fucking way, this little girl sounds like she has at least 5 years partying and cockmongering left in her. The red flags have been flying for some time now buddy, I'm sure there have been more incidents than this! Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
JEMT8 Posted October 31, 2012 Author Report Posted October 31, 2012 You make a lot of sense Rolex. I don't feel like dealing with bullshit so she can be happy while I'm miserable. I want her to be happy because I care about her but not at my expense. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Raptorman Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 Give her the boot, bruh. Not a healthy relationship. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 You gotta put everything on the table. Reserve your emotions and if you want... try things her way. If it doesn't work out "her way" throw that in her face and give her the 2 options. Your way... Highway. So you want him to throw his heart into an emotional meat grinder? No fucking way, this little girl sounds like she has at least 5 years partying and cockmongering left in her. The red flags have been flying for some time now buddy, I'm sure there have been more incidents than this! I mean for him to tell her exactly how he feels. Not to go and take the plunge. Thats why I said to reserve his emotions.
rbeticio Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 Hey man I been with my lady for 3 1/2 years and living together or 2. I never been a club guy or ever like that scene. I let her know at the start and she respected that. I've been in your situation with someone else and it didn't end well. I suggest you let her know, because keeping it to yourself isn't doing anyone any good. Just my two cents
JEMT8 Posted October 31, 2012 Author Report Posted October 31, 2012 I'm just confused why she even wants to go to a party full of strangers anyways because she isn't good with crowds of people. What's the point because she said she wouldn't dance or flirt with other guys so Idek what else there is to do at a party if she only knows one person and is really shy formerly known as Jaylor Swift
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 Sometimes they get bored and want to get out of the house. People watch... per se. Just to see what's goin on.
ROLEXrifleman Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 The only thing I would be saying to her is, " it's obvious you and me don't want the same thing right now. I want a stay at home vagina and you obviously want to suck a bag of dicks. So before your infested vagina gives me something only a Dr. can treat or my heart gets broken, it's over. It's not you dear it's me. " Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
IBleedMusick Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 I have to admit Rolex cracked me the hell up and dickish or not every comment he made is extremely valid. Take it from me I'm 25 and in all my years of dating I will not fool around with younger women who still go hard. After 21 honestly you should be looking for a woman who likes to have fun but understands when enough is enough. One who is also mature enough to understand that hanging out with an ex is a BIG BIG NO NO especially when it makes your new bf uncomfortable, shouldn't even been argument there. If I were in your shoes (which I have been) I would lay down the law, screw the relationship going south, get out while you still can when it doesn't hurt so much. You have to cut ties before you end up stuck in a situation where you both end up jaded from a relational standpoint. On the flipside are you always a homebody or do you guys go out and have fun. Clubbing & Partying to me isn't fun it's worth a good hour of entertainment and then what? Never understood how some do it so much but there are plenty of things to do to keep things fun and interesting and if she is so edgy to go out the question to ask yourself is how often do you take your lady out and do you do different things or is it always dinner and a movie. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.