Sonic Electronix

What to choose...  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which subs for my DD?

• RE MT 15"s
    • DC LVL 4 15"s
    • AQ HDC3 15"s

ehh DC is winning <_<

DID U EVER DOUBT THEY WOULD...I KNEW IT WOULD BE CLOSE FOR AWHILE BUT THIS IS A FI & DC FORUM SO I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN EVENTUALLY

sorry for all caps didnt realize

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!

DID U EVER DOUBT THEY WOULD...

do you think i didnt know they were going to win? like you said this is a DC FI forum..and im not going to bash the companies cause ive never had/used/heard the drivers besides videos..but sometimes a little variety is nice

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

do you think i didnt know they were going to win? like you said this is a DC FI forum..and im not going to bash the companies cause ive never had/used/heard the drivers besides videos..but sometimes a little variety is nice

yea I hear ya there, im still bangin these flame q's with my broke ass, upgrading soon though...and of course Im hooked on DC, and ive never heard any of the three just by video, and if Mr. Meade pretty much promotes them....THATS WHAT I WANT, or should I say will have :)

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!

For the price you get the DC level 4's, they are probably the best and loudest subs you can get, FOR THE MONEY.

For that price, you can do RE SX , FI Q, DD 25 series , and some others, but yeah, Level 4's for the value!!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived