1996 Jeep Cherokee BUILD - TEAM NORTHWEST SPL - Reconing one of my SHOK FLO 12s Part 3 video posted

Just Chillin Productions Update Video 6 - Giveaway - Slamology - Jeep Update

Well it has been a few months since I made a update video so I hope you guys enjoy it. In this video I talk about my instagram, Facebook page, Slamology, giveaway and my Jeep update. So be sure to watch the entire video to see what is going on. Thanks for watching and there is much more to come...
The links to my social medias are below.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE !

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

nice to see this build , Team shok ftmfw ;-)

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Just Chillin Productions Update Video 7- Jeep Door pod distance test- Big K.R.I.T. Mt Olympus

Well as I said I would do a door pod distance test. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did. Song used was Big K.R.I.T.'s new song called "Mt Olympus" I will put links below where you can watch the music video and download the song. Thanks for watching and there is much more to come!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE !

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

• 1 month later...

I don't know why the audio is messed up but I will fix it for next time. Thanks for watching !
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE !

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's about that time that I get my windows tinted. Long over due upgrade. It was done by Platinum Mobile Electronics. Jeffery did an amazing job and did not rush the process. My jeep has a whole new look now and I like it. It's 20% in the front and 5% everywhere else. Scott's shop is great and has awesome service. Here is their Facebook link
More update videos to come.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE !

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Archived