1996 Jeep Cherokee BUILD - TEAM NORTHWEST SPL - Reconing one of my SHOK FLO 12s Part 3 video posted

Hey guys new to the SMD forum, i normally use my local forum for my team . Team NorthWest SPLhttp://www.northwestspl.com/ But i decided to also post on SMD as well. We have grown quiet a bit from about a year ago, We probably have more than 100 memebers and about 65 active ones, so the car audio sport is slowly catching on up here in the greater north west area including Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Northern California. I make videos for the team and for myself, didnt really think i would get that into it but i really enjiy it and like seeing the final product once its done here is a link to my channel ----> http://www.youtube.c...II?feature=mhee
so enough the intro stuff lets get into what my plans are for my jeep !!!! :woot:

Ok so as most of you know I sold my subaru about a month ago but have had the Jeep for a few months. It is a 1996 Jeep Cherokee (not the grand cherokee), straight 6 motor so basically its bullet proof, yea it is a gas hog compared to my subaru but i like having more HP and torque at the wheel,its fun to drive, yes i will take it wheeling but i wont go hard on it. It has a 3inch lift with 31x tires, Hella Lights on the hood and lights in the grill, it has 160,xxx miles and runs no issues which is great considering I drove it up from Oregon which is where i bought it. Custom front and rear bumpers, thick ass steel, Needs a window tint though which is probably what i will do next. Also is has a PA system which is alot of fun to troll people with haha. Full magna flow exhaust with headers. Sounds great and is not too loud. Plus i like the whole "storm trooper look" too. Well since my subaru is sold i can finally start on my Jeep build. I plan on trying to fit a 4th order in the c-pillar. now i know you are thinking , "why not just do a b-pillar wall ?" well I want my back seats and this car is my daily driver and I have heard a good amount of c-pillar builds this season and i like them so b-pillar will be in the future. I was originally going to do 4 12s no wall but my car audio addiction has gotten the best of me and the team has convinced me to do a wall haha, pure pressure icon_razz.gif . So now i want to do 4 12s in a 4th order. The gear I plan on running will be a SHOK 5k for the subs, 4 SHOK 12s (only available to Team SHOK members for now but soon available to the public). SHOK 100.4 for the mids and highs. XS Batteries for power. I already have my XS d3400. SHOK 0 gauge and SHOK speaker wire. Pyle Pro 8s for the doors and Pyle Pro super tweeters. I plan on doing 3 8s per door and 2 super tweeters per door. IN my subaru all i had was 4 pioneer 3 ways with no 2 channel or 4 channel, so i think i will like having loud doors icon_biggrin.png . Probably going to go with AUDIOTECHNIX ( i think i spelled that right) for sound deadener because second skin is some expensive shit. I had that in my trunk for my subaru and it worked great just hella expensive. My Excessive Amperage 300 amp alternator with external voltage regulator should be here very soon like next week soon, btw i got it powder coated white too. It is going to be nice having all that power and being able to control my voltage , run like 14.9 daily and at comps like 15.2. Plus on my jeep i have like a shit load of belt wrap too icon_cheers.png compared to my subaru. Either gonna go with 2 xs power d3100's for the back or there new d7500's but that will break the bank haha. I have a alpine CDE-HD138BT deck right now and its awesome. Its Alpines 2012 top of the line single din. has alot of audio features that i like, the HD radio works great and just goes HD when ever i change a station. I just have 2 crossfire 2 ways in the doors in the meantime nothing else. Thanks chris AKA (snodrifter) for lending me them. Well I guess its picture time check em' out ! img_0021.jpgimg_0020.jpgimg_0019.jpgimg_0018.jpgimg_0017.jpgimg_0016.jpgimg_0015.jpgimg_0014.jpgimg_0010.jpgimg_0011.jpgimg_0012.jpgimg_3012.jpg

Of coarse more updates to come soon.... btw here is a preview video i made for my jeep if you already havent seen it.
I'll be posting video updates and unboxing videos on my YouTube Channel as well so check that out too !

<----channel link
<------Part 1 of my build log
<----- part 2 of my build log
MORE TO COME !! STAY TUNED !!! and if you are wondering why there is black behind my lettering , its because i copied my build log from my local forum, idk it did that, posting the video links below because they are being weird and not showing up.

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

subbin

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

your skit described 2 of my friends perfectly lol.

I know right ? besides my team members all my "non car audio friends" think its too much and that i will go deaf ! haha there never can be enough bass!

believe me I know exactly what you mean bc just the other day i was showing one of my friends some vids on youtube and he was like why would you even want that, its to much how do they even drive with shaking that's just dumb lol

Archived