Melissa's F-250 Build Small Update 3/09/09

You ready for midbass race then?

yep

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

• 1 month later...

Sorry Mel i never saw that. No but back when I was doing my build log Bill told me to wire loom the run going across top of the grill and he hasnt or hadnt when I posted that. Was just pickin with him :)

Can't wire loom it when it's got yer own name on it ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I gotz some news and some updates in about a month :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up some monitors for the truck awhile back and decided to put them in today.

They didn't come with mounting brackets so I made some.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Done. :D

• 1 month later...

Out with the old in with the new :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also gave me a chance to clean up the wiring and add my new fuse block.

All i can say is WOW about the amps. I will leave it up to the customers to give a full review of the amps but I will say, you will not be disappointed in any way with this amp. :diablo:

any plans to swap out the Hifonics amp for hmm maybe four 2500.1 DAT Amps? DOOO IIITTTT

and nice work on the tv screens. takes a brave man to cut up perfectly good seats!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Archived