IndianaBassHead Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 My barber uses a straight razor. I don't have the balls. But the man looks just like chuck norris so I know he can't make mistakes... Audio Build Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2) Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4 Mids/Highs: Skar components Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31 Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/ Perfomance Build 2003 Nissan 350z Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels 466rwhp Bike 2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14 Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5
IBleedMusick Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 My barber uses a straight razor. I don't have the balls. But the man looks just like chuck norris so I know he can't make mistakes... Either that or you won't fill it when your head falls into your lap 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
IndianaBassHead Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 My barber uses a straight razor. I don't have the balls. But the man looks just like chuck norris so I know he can't make mistakes... Either that or you won't fill it when your head falls into your lap lmao! Sometimes I think about how quick he could kill me.... Now you really got me scared lol Audio Build Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2) Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4 Mids/Highs: Skar components Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31 Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/ Perfomance Build 2003 Nissan 350z Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels 466rwhp Bike 2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14 Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5
IBleedMusick Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 My barber uses a straight razor. I don't have the balls. But the man looks just like chuck norris so I know he can't make mistakes... Either that or you won't fill it when your head falls into your lap lmao! Sometimes I think about how quick he could kill me.... Now you really got me scared lol Just don't piss him off and make sure there are no heated debates going on while he is using the razor. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Pasta Prime Posted November 7, 2012 Author Report Posted November 7, 2012 Straight razor here. Will take a few times to get used to it...It's costly at first.. You need to focus on the shave and the sahve only or you will cut yourself.... Thanks for that advise. No need to slit my throat on accident. lol Are there any good web sites to purchase from? New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
shogen Posted November 7, 2012 Report Posted November 7, 2012 Amazon.... and http://www.classicshaving.com/Safety_Razors.html are the only ones I needed. Make sure you get the soap and foaming brush. Using shaving creme does not work well. Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Pasta Prime Posted November 8, 2012 Author Report Posted November 8, 2012 Thanks for that site I saved that one for sure. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
shogen Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 Thanks for that site I saved that one for sure. No problem. There was another that sold things but also explained differences in types of razors. Brushes, and soap. I think blades as well. Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
loganberry Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 My barber uses a straight razor. I don't have the balls. But the man looks just like chuck norris so I know he can't make mistakes... Either that or you won't fill it when your head falls into your lap lmao! Sometimes I think about how quick he could kill me.... Now you really got me scared lol Just don't piss him off and make sure there are no heated debates going on while he is using the razor. And never forget a tip lol My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
shogen Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 Tip: don't use same blade on different people! Yuck! Lmao Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.