Jump to content

2015 Ford Mustang -- Like/Dislike?


2015 Ford Mustang  

26 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you like this car

    • No I dont like it
    • I am indifferent about it
    • Yes I like it


Recommended Posts

Posted

I think ford is borrowing styling keys from aston martin. The new fusion looks like they ripped the grill of a db9 and stuck it on

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

I like the front of the car, the back so much. Kind of like the Volt. Nice front end, but like the designers forgot to come up with something good looking for the rear end.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

It looks like complete shit. That is not an American muscle car

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Posted

It looks like complete shit. That is not an American muscle car

Agreed. It looks like Ford went towards the European and Japanese design styles. I'm getting hints of Jaguar, Aston Martin, etc from it.

I'm still waiting for ford to release the bronco again

Lol all they would do is rebadge the explorer with a bronco badge.

They had a concept a couple years ago and said they would release it 2012, which I don't think is happening

I hope they don't use the Explorer, since that's now a crossover. When I hear "Bronco", I think of a truck-based SUV. I have the BII, which came before the Explorer, and I always refer to it as a truck (mine is a 4x4).

I hate the way the SUV market is going to car-like crossovers (which is ironic considering that I'm planning on buying a crossover SUV :P)

I did like the way that the Bronco concept had some design cues from the '60s model, back when Ford was revisiting the classic designs. Now they seem to be running away from it, and Dodge is now bringing back their classics.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1713 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...