Jump to content

2015 Ford Mustang -- Like/Dislike?


2015 Ford Mustang  

26 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you like this car

    • No I dont like it
    • I am indifferent about it
    • Yes I like it


Recommended Posts

Posted

So tell me or vote your thoughts on this new Ford Mustang coming in 2015.

2015-Ford-Mustang-GT-Evos-Official-Photos-4-1024x768.jpg

ford-evos-concept.jpg

Posted

that's not even a mustang anymore, I doubt they'll really come out with that.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Posted

looks like it has a butt hole

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

Posted

Looks like the new taurus fucked a ladybug and made that.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 372 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...