Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

theres soooo much kicker inthe walmarts in indiana

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Posted

Best Buy doesn't even car small thing we need for installing. I went to Autozone

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

My Walmart has Scoshe, Kicker, Sony, Pioneer, MTX, Alpine, Dual, JVC, and a few other brands of headunits. That sounds expansive but it's really only a couple of items per brand.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

I finally saw Kicker at one of the Walmarts here. All the shelves in the Kicker section were empty, except for a couple of boxes of components and a couple of Comp subs. I haven't looked at the other one yet.

Honestly I thought the Walmart Kicker thing was a joke, until I actually saw it for myself XD.

Not sure on the Best Buy here though, I don't normally venture to that side of teh store. It's kind of funny how their install bay is on the complete opposite side of the store from the car audio section. The bay is by the games and computer section, which is where I mainly go.

I've been tempted to troll Geek Squad a bit as well :P

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Posted

Just go in their and ask for a 300 amp ANL fuse their gonna say I never even knew they made that

I got my 250 or 300a fuse there. Just saying. I don't get much else there tho. Nothing of to good of quality for car audio cept HUs.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

 

-Member of Team SounDrive

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 401 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...