Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

nice

when i go i ask them what subs would make me louder. i then try to drag them out of the store for a demo. Happened before.

That is a great idea. I think my BB's are trying to get away from car audio. They have less kicker than walmart does these days.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide


Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Posted

I have two Walmarts within 5 minutes of where I live. One of them their car audio is nearly non-existent, the other one I haven't been to lately but last I remember it was mainly Alpine subs/amps

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4751 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...