my first homemade slot ported box.

ok i know some of youz guys been makin these boxes for years and thats me if your'e talkin about round port boxes. i wanted something different and hard hitting in my trunk and after paying someone for an install that included a too small crappy box i sought advice from yall on how to make the AQs sing. actually i aslo went with the AQ recommended box after talkin with them. so here is the finished product. oh and sometimes it's nice to live alone cause you can build a box in your living room and not have to be nagged about the mess or the noise lol

cam00143.jpg

cam00142.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cam00138.jpg

cam00141.jpg

cam00125.jpg

cam00134.jpg

cam00129.jpg

cam00130.jpg

If I were you I would move the amps or make rubber feet for them. Looks like they will be taking a lot of vibration.

Other than that it looks good.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Thank y'all for the compliments.it was a son of a gun putting that together and install cause I got a bad back and shoulders, but after hearing that bass hit right mmmmm....well worth it. And I am gonna buy some rubber feet for my amps until I can move them thanks for the suggestion I forgot about that.

Yes you will definitely want to keep the amp from seeing any vibration. I know first hand, my BRZ 2100 blew a couple nights ago from vibrations. But it looks good dude!

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Well I have dynamatted the crap out of the lid and all around I does still rattle a bit but its mostly things I can't dynamat like the trunk lock. It isnt as bad as youd thinkafter all the sound deadening .And having that gas tank there just takes sooo much rooom. If it weren't there I could easily point these at the window and it'd be like a hatchback

Well I have dynamatted the crap out of the lid and all around I does still rattle a bit but its mostly things I can't dynamat like the trunk lock. It isnt as bad as youd thinkafter all the sound deadening .And having that gas tank there just takes sooo much rooom. If it weren't there I could easily point these at the window and it'd be like a hatchback

• 1 year later...

What's the cut sheet on that box? i got two hds3 12's and that looks like the perfect size i need and what's it tuned too? if u could please give me the cut sheet and maybe a blueprint picture ofthe inside look of thebox omg be so helpful this is my first build on my own paid $300 to have someone do it for me last. time and it was crap. please it'd be. so awesome of u and so very much appreciated greatful for the help

Archived