22" Merceli M16 Matte Black rims wrapped in 225-30-22 Lexani Rubber!

hell yeah, perfect.

not telling you want to do but please dont know if u thought about it but DONT TINT THE TAIL LIGHTS :pardon: that looks like sht, dont know why alot of ppl do it

hell yeah, perfect.

not telling you want to do but please dont know if u thought about it but DONT TINT THE TAIL LIGHTS :pardon: that looks like sht, dont know why alot of ppl do it

lmao ya my old one had them and I got pulled over WAY to often. Keeping them red this go around as it will mesh with the red theme I have planned for my Malibu :) I am buying some blacked out headlights though.....the paint is on the inside of them though so it looks really clean!

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Love those rims, like a Ferrari !!! And those tires look great..

Good point for the tint !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

lexani been making tires i got them on my 24's and 22's op looks great though

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Black and silver always looks good. IMHO like dark silver/gunmetal gray with black is the cleanest.

But after you get some bigger brakes to fill in those huge sexy wheels and drop it 2" the car will be on point

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

• 2 months later...

Archived