I was just curious what the criteria is for a thread to move up and be displayed in the Recent Topics list. I've noticed that sometimes when i post in a thread it doesn't show up in the list. I think it's only threads that i have started, but it happens randomly with other threads too. Maybe the recent topics only updates so many theads/minute or something. If it's some closely guarded secret then just lock this. I'm just curious how it works.

I think it's based on the automatic refresh rate of the site and the order in which threads were replied to. I've had the same little issue you're having, but I just hit the refresh button and everything refreshes like it should.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

That's kind of what i was thinking. I imagine if every single thread that got replied to was posted up you wouldn't be able to keep up with rate of new topics during high traffic.

If you made a post in a thread you will have to refresh it to see it, and it will go to the top of the list unless other posts bump it down.

The top will have the most recent post, then the second most recent and so on till it drops off from being seen.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

If you made a post in a thread you will have to refresh it to see it, and it will go to the top of the list unless other posts bump it down.

The top will have the most recent post, then the second most recent and so on till it drops off from being seen.

Most the time they show up without refreshing, sometimes they don't. it's a bit random. I knew the rest already lol. I'm only talking about which ones get picked to be put on the list. Think about high traffic times when 30 or 40 topics might get updated every minute. The list doesn't update that fast from my experience.

• 4 weeks later...

i hate it ... i feel like i dont know what to do now and what section to look at first to see if any updates haha