Jump to content

The PS3 Black Ops 2 Shoot Em Up Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

It is having a lot of issues. And it's quite annoying. Trying to get in a game with a party is nearly impossible. But playing solo ain't too bad yet

I absolutely hate when it freezes

But I don't think the older blops had issues like this???

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

This came up when I logged on

0668996A-2E88-40B4-8557-9770CED51E16-1588-000000B7AE28B992.jpg

What Token?

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 923 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...