Jump to content

The PS3 Black Ops 2 Shoot Em Up Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lets let the other thread just be a BLOPS2 hype thread since that's what it has been. Only post if trying to get a party together for BLOPS2. I'll be on tomorrow at midnight EST and til I fall asleep after that. . If anyone is not on this list please post and ill update the list. We will start off with the basic TDM, kill confirmed, domination etc... But I'm definitely going to be getting into zombies this week as well. Quick post if you're going to be on tomorrow night. Also post your time zone and ill add that to your name so everyone knows.

Unless someone comes up with a better clan tag we will be using SMD. Not required but what I'll be using.

RCP_SOUNDZ

KINGCALI420 - PST

RBYERS - EST - Mic

KYLAR1996 - PST - Mic

TDS23 - PST

JUSCGDC2

SQUAD_UP

DRMMR4LIFE

LBOX88 - EST

OTS_CARTUCHO

CHEVY_MAN1234567

FALCONS03079313

OOH_SHIZ_IZ_JOHN - Mic

TREY_DOG650 - PST

ONE_WAY559 - PST

BWOLF25 - CST

BIGHOSSF150

ELITE-DAKILLER

2013 F150 Crew Cab



Old Build Log



Feedback



2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Posted

Pacific Time. Do we have a clan name?

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Posted

SMD is fine with me its what I had for MW3

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Posted

iLoudNLow- XBL - CST- TDM - MIC. I'll probably stay on till i prestige lol.

Edit: and a lot of people use "SMD" for Suck My D*ck lol.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...