syclonewillie Posted November 12, 2012 Report Posted November 12, 2012 has anyone ever seen a ppi watch?
ROLEXrifleman Posted November 12, 2012 Report Posted November 12, 2012 I never saw one back in teh day. The swag market and China I dont think were cheap enough back then to make it so Audio Co. could do things like that and make it worth it. But in teh last 6 months though I have seen ebay blow up with watches with every make and model in them. I dont think they are authorized swag pieces though. You buying a .50 made in China watch with a knock off logo in it. Enjoy Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
syclonewillie Posted November 12, 2012 Author Report Posted November 12, 2012 no i bought it back in the ninties. It has the logo's at 12,3,6 and 9. black leather band with silver face.
KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted November 12, 2012 Report Posted November 12, 2012 Pics CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
ROLEXrifleman Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 any pics? Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Chris Hammer Posted November 17, 2012 Report Posted November 17, 2012 MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
syclonewillie Posted November 24, 2012 Author Report Posted November 24, 2012 just took pictures with my smart phone. I just need to figure out how to load them on here.
Fosgatefeind Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 Photo bucket Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.