matt14 Posted April 23, 2013 Author Report Posted April 23, 2013 No not yet. If the BC3500 doesn't do as well as the nendo 3k I'm going to be pissed. I was thinking of throwing both on the single mayhem and burp it to see, just to do it 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 the single mayhem will for sure take them strapped for a burp. I say we give it a try. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
lancelot0069 Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 Nice and clean. i like it Just doin' my thing in the car audio. Still working on getting build forums up. Gen Coupe http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188409-2013-38-genesis-coupe-track-when-speed-meets-bass/
matt14 Posted April 27, 2013 Author Report Posted April 27, 2013 Nice and clean. i like it Thank you. I had some hertz hi energy 3-ways with hertz 8"ssubs lined up for trade for some wheels that i have, but the guy faked on me today. Was thinking that I would sell the rainbows and re-do my doors with the hertz 3-ways. That is the set that I wanted to run since the first time I heard them 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
matt14 Posted May 20, 2013 Author Report Posted May 20, 2013 So I ordered up 150 ft of skyhigh 1/0 along with fuse holders and terminals so I can get the build going ( I already have almost everything else except RCA's and to build the box/amp rack) . I want to meter 1 last time to see what the gain was ( if any )with fresh charged batteries. Just started a new job after 9.5 years at the same dealer this past week. Seems like the only days I will be able to build will be on Sundays now and that day is kinda reserved for the family. I'll squeeze some time in there for some work though. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
csill420 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Good lookin yukon brother. Fuck warning points.
matt14 Posted May 20, 2013 Author Report Posted May 20, 2013 Thanks bro. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
dolarbilz Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Good build! So did you ever get diffrent box..?
matt14 Posted May 20, 2013 Author Report Posted May 20, 2013 Not yet. I really want to do another 4th order with 2 18's but dont think it will fit in the cabin space and retain a 3:1 ratio. Right now my current single 18 is around 12 cubes in a 4th. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
matt14 Posted May 21, 2013 Author Report Posted May 21, 2013 150ft of sky high came in today as well as all my fuse holders and lugs. Love to see my equipment stacking up in the garage. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.