Second Skin Audio

Soundstream Square Subs Now!

PaulO2288

please...if theres ever a demo of one of them vehicles around delaware area i will GLADY listen and it may change my view of kicker. as for now i hate the SQ side of them. SPL...LOVE them!!! very loud just not clean to me

also im glad to be your first.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

are there ever any in the delaware area...ill drive to NJ , PA, or MD to see a show thats not a problem

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

no, I just bash your install questions on ROE, because you use WAY over sized boxes, huge ports, then blame the sound on the woofer.

20hz to 1000hz????? what the.............. :blink:

When useing the a lets say a 200.4 or a 850.4 the eq only goes from 50hz-200hz. That sent out still to low of a frequency to my doors speakers. Any more questions? Do you understand that much?

please...if theres ever a demo of one of them vehicles around delaware area i will GLADY listen and it may change my view of kicker. as for now i hate the SQ side of them. SPL...LOVE them!!! very loud just not clean to me

also im glad to be your first.

I told you he was giong ot come in here and insult our intelligence and our experiences. Here we go let me save you the time again. Oversized boxes yada yada.

This is a SoundStream post on their square subs. So please dont insult me or any other members. Hope their square subs come out good.

well back to the op..

them soundstream squares IMO look ghetto, im not feeling the "dot matrix" on the cone, i would rather see woven fiberglass, carbon fiber or old fashind pressed pulp paper... and atleast the flat black finish on impp cones

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I know this is a soundstream thread, but i wanted to say something about kicker. When i ran 2 L7's in my car, i heard know plastic ticking noise, and they actually played anything i throw at them cleanly. Nothing special for a setup, forward firing enclosure, 4.5 cubes, tuned to 30, ran a little over a grand to the pair of 12's.

I told you he was giong ot come in here and insult our intelligence and our experiences. Here we go let me save you the time again. Oversized boxes yada yada.

This is a SoundStream post on their square subs. So please dont insult me or any other members. Hope their square subs come out good.

not 'our' unless there's a mouse in your pocket....I did tho, insult YOUR intelligence.

Over sized boxes, FTMFL! <_<

Oh, and PS, can you please explain to all of us, why you want your subs up to 1000hz please?

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

Archived