Second Skin Audio

Soundstream Square Subs Now!

PaulO2288

ohhh burned by some pussy bet thats never happened before...unless.... well you know :lol:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

not 'our' unless there's a mouse in your pocket....I did tho, insult YOUR intelligence.

Over sized boxes, FTMFL! <_<

Oh, and PS, can you please explain to all of us, why you want your subs up to 1000hz please?

For door speakers not subs, an amp for highs/vocals. Do you follow? I find on the 200.4, 350.4, 850.4 that the equalizer on the amp is too low for what im looking for. Any reason why they do go higher?

last a recall, subs are subwoofers, needed to reproduce lower frequencies, like 20hz to 200hz. The class D amps, will do that.

Door speakers, could be derived as a 4" component, all the way through a 6.5" component set. Now if yourtalking midbass, then it could be 5.25 to 8" in the doors. Then, the four channel, or two channels will suffice.

4 channels will do 20hz to 20khz.same on 2 channels.

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

last a recall, subs are subwoofers, needed to reproduce lower frequencies, like 20hz to 200hz. The class D amps, will do that.

Door speakers, could be derived as a 4" component, all the way through a 6.5" component set. Now if yourtalking midbass, then it could be 5.25 to 8" in the doors. Then, the four channel, or two channels will suffice.

4 channels will do 20hz to 20khz.same on 2 channels.

Yeah im talking about mids/vocals not midbass. I see what your saying. When i had 4 6.5" Hooked up there seemed to be too much lower frequencies going to the door speakers/mids not midbass. I had the amp set on highpass and had the eq at 200hz as per the highest it goes. It just seamed it had too low of frequency going to the speakers or my mids/highs. Are all kicker amps like that or just the class D amps? I though the 200.4 and 850.4 were A/B? The frequency range was just causing too much distortion

Yeah im talking about mids/vocals not midbass. I see what your saying. When i had 4 6.5" Hooked up there seemed to be too much lower frequencies going to the door speakers/mids not midbass. I had the amp set on highpass and had the eq at 200hz as per the highest it goes. It just seamed it had too low of frequency going to the speakers or my mids/highs. Are all kicker amps like that or just the class D amps? I though the 200.4 and 850.4 were A/B? The frequency range was just causing too much distortion

all the class D's are 20hz to 200hz. The 300.1 is a class A/B amp. but is still 20hz to 200hz.

Also, with a component set, power goes to the crossover (usually) then it has an out ot tweeter and mid, this also could change freq.

All the two channel and four channel, are class A/B, class D is all above mentioned, and rear sub portion on the multi channels, 550.3 and 700.5

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

i personally think the L7s are nice but i wouldnt own one cause of the price.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

but if the price is right . . . would you? ;)

I personally would say no..

My 12s where all right, even tho they where very old and sounded ok in the kicker prefab bout couldnt seem to take power well. They started to stink with 600rms to each sub.

And the new prices, all I can say is wow... They still only seem to be 750rms and 1500peak and the price nearly doubled.. $450 for a 12 @ sonicelectronix, and the 15 is $550

Havent seen any pics of them yet, but there are many other subs that will handle way more power at a way cheaper price and sound great doing it.... FI BTL FTW!

I personally would say no..

My 12s where all right, even tho they where very old and sounded ok in the kicker prefab bout couldnt seem to take power well. They started to stink with 600rms to each sub.

And the new prices, all I can say is wow... They still only seem to be 750rms and 1500peak and the price nearly doubled.. $450 for a 12 @ sonicelectronix, and the 15 is $550

Havent seen any pics of them yet, but there are many other subs that will handle way more power at a way cheaper price and sound great doing it.... FI BTL FTW!

DC LEvel 5 can be had for $550.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer