I am working on upgrading my boat alt right now too. Mike Singer is building an alt for me. I like what you did too. We had those same polk speakers in our last boat. They sounded pretty good for the price

How big are you going? I didn't want to get one to big as it robs horsepower and i like to go fast but maybe if you turn it down while you are cruzing fast it wouldn't take away to much horsepower. I figured doubling my output would be good enough. And i didn't have the budget for a custom 800 dollar alternator. I only paid 199 for mine. but we will see how long it lasts.

I'm a huge fan of those Audiobahn amps, I have one from around the 2001 era also. Let me know if you want to sell that thing I've been looking to buy another so I can strap them.

They really do well. i know a lot of people dont like them but they never played with these back in the day. They only used the low end audiobahn. Im sure it doesnt put out 2500 watts probably more like 2000 but i've never clamped it. I would be intrested in the actual numbers.

If you want one to strap they are on amazon i don't know if i could sell this one i got a super great deal on it! only paid 260 bucks!

gorgeous boat and box man!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

gorgeous boat and box man!!!

Thanks! I didn't get any pictures of the fiberglass work or the paint but it is fully fiberglassed inside and out. and painted to match the boat (well its a close match). When you open the seat i wanted it to be like opening a ring box with a beautiful diamond inside.

Looks really nice man! I miss going to the river with our old boat...need to clean it up and repair the motor so we can get back on the water.

I am working on upgrading my boat alt right now too. Mike Singer is building an alt for me. I like what you did too. We had those same polk speakers in our last boat. They sounded pretty good for the price

How big are you going? I didn't want to get one to big as it robs horsepower and i like to go fast but maybe if you turn it down while you are cruzing fast it wouldn't take away to much horsepower. I figured doubling my output would be good enough. And i didn't have the budget for a custom 800 dollar alternator. I only paid 199 for mine. but we will see how long it lasts.

Mine is going to be a respun stock. looking to be in the 150a range and its not going to be anywhere near 800 dollars. We are running 2 group 31s with 3 amps right now. Have one running the cabin speakers, one running the tower speakers and a dedicated sub amp.

1349713160_rte.png

Mine is going to be a respun stock. looking to be in the 150a range and its not going to be anywhere near 800 dollars. We are running 2 group 31s with 3 amps right now. Have one running the cabin speakers, one running the tower speakers and a dedicated sub amp.

Well thats good to know i'll have to check into that if this one doesnt pan out. The one is supposed to be 140 amp at 1200 rpm

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a few more things in for the boat. It is at the mechanic right now getting freshened up for summer but i'll have a few things to install when it gets back.

This is the smart battery isolator that will keep my starting battery seperate from the audio /aux battery. It has an indicator light and a remote indicator light "status" that you could mount anywhere and also a wire for a remote button that you can install to "boost" the two batteries together if you needed.
IMG_03041_zps4e93e6a7.jpg

Here is another picture of it
IMG_03031_zps9a001b87.jpg

I also picked up another amp that i may end up using if i can find a spot to mount it...
How do you think the 10" DCXL will sound hooked up to a DD M3A...
IMG_02721_zps6f427319.jpg

Archived