Wow, I did pretty consistent for a while.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/n1ghtsn1p3r/screenshots/

I just uploaded about 10 more scoreboard screenshots where I have one of the top 2 scores. Then we hit a map that I haven't seen yet and I started going negative again. It didn't help that my router disconnected during the last match with all of the guys in some of those screenshots (I was in the top 3, but I had to back out in the middle of the round so no screenshot of that one :(). I did manage to get my all-time KDR to right at 1.0 though.

Now I'm ragequitting lol

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Well did DL the update and I can at least get into games rather quickly now. Will just have to see how it plays in parties tho

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Prestiged last night. Getting ready to hop back on and see how much double XP I can use to get back up there. Sucks. Was level 55 for about 1 match and barely got to use the weapons. Lol. But yes. All weapon unlocks stay unlocked once you get the gun again. Perks reset though. As soon as you unlock the gun in prestige all items unlocked before and weapon progress is where it was.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Kylar, I think you are just hating to hate. This game is not even close to being bad. OnlyUseMeBlade of all ppl said this is the best COD since COD4.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived