You going to OSU? :D

So many deer around my area. Luckily I have not hit one. But they are pretty bad around my area, especially around rut. I have seen those deer whistlers but never put much thought on them, I figured they were a hoax. But they make a bit more sense now.

I guess this gives me a good excuse to have a system ;)

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I can contest for this to be true.... from florida.. specifically south florida fort lauderdale deer are unheard of... but over in wimberley /san marcos area in texas... they walk right up to you...

Needless to say ive had my aunt tell me to get those deer whistles and such... well i decided to test it out...

I was riding slow 20MPH with my high beams on for safety down a curvy back road.. and i seen deer... i just so happened to have some decaf playing but it was turned down.. as soon as i turned it up (14x + db) those deer looked like a space ship landed and hauled ass. ive also done this test other nights with the same deer and music off and they dont move away from the road and look at my car (luckly not jumping infront of it) ... so needless to say... i believe decent levels of bass 135+ can not only get a deers "WTF is that?!" attention .. that it will keep them from getting near it.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

o.p. What part of Cleveland?

o.p. What part of Cleveland?

brunswick/valley city

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

I can contest for this to be true.... from florida.. specifically south florida fort lauderdale deer are unheard of... but over in wimberley /san marcos area in texas... they walk right up to you...

Needless to say ive had my aunt tell me to get those deer whistles and such... well i decided to test it out...

I was riding slow 20MPH with my high beams on for safety down a curvy back road.. and i seen deer... i just so happened to have some decaf playing but it was turned down.. as soon as i turned it up (14x + db) those deer looked like a space ship landed and hauled ass. ive also done this test other nights with the same deer and music off and they dont move away from the road and look at my car (luckly not jumping infront of it) ... so needless to say... i believe decent levels of bass 135+ can not only get a deers "WTF is that?!" attention .. that it will keep them from getting near it.

It freezes them right up, and forces them away. Glad to see that someone else has made this observation!

2004 Grand Prix GT

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Juice Box black cherry

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

You going to OSU? :D

So many deer around my area. Luckily I have not hit one. But they are pretty bad around my area, especially around rut. I have seen those deer whistlers but never put much thought on them, I figured they were a hoax. But they make a bit more sense now.

I guess this gives me a good excuse to have a system ;)

I was down at Muskingum for 2 years and was around adamsville a lot. There were mad deer around 83 right there. Glad I always had my bumpin' on!

2004 Grand Prix GT

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Juice Box black cherry

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

It freezes them right up, and forces them away. Glad to see that someone else has made this observation!

Well i didnt do it for you.... i did it for my car!! i dont want deer on my hood! just saying... so now when im crusin at night and im not near cites/ people you best believe im boomin to the fullest.....

For safety ofcourse

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

for safety..of course=]

2004 Grand Prix GT

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Juice Box black cherry

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

I've definitely noticed a decreased amount of deer that find their way in the road in front of my car while I have bass playing, and they really give you the "wtf" look.

somehow i manage get that look from my neighbors.. no need for me to go to the forest

its a joke.. i dont bump around my neighborhood or where i know i can disturb people

• 1 year later...

=]

2004 Grand Prix GT

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Juice Box black cherry

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A