2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

You could mount a pocket pussy to it and get some action with the excursion this thing is going to be capable of :D

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

young impressionable people are looking at specs withotu realizing it may not be practical.

i just thought it was one of those subs like these

http://www.sonicelec...-HoleeS-15.html

bad impersonation of an smd?

The HoleeS actually came well before the SMD. I think it was released in 2006. I don't think they sell many of them, but they do use it or something very similar in some of their home audio stuff as well.

Woofer on the right is the EMF... Left is a DC Lvl 3 12" IIRC.

Woofer will be legit I'm sure, but it's not going to be something that is practical for everyone... or most anyone really. Really small market. I do wish Sean the best on this venture though, and can't wait to check some of these out.

You nailed it. There is limited product availability for the market it's for and I think it can be done better than what is out there, enter the Ermagerd. It's not practical for everyone, but not everyone wants 6500+ watts per driver either. It takes money and space to power that.

Is this made by sundown? Like a bigger version of the NS?

its probably made in the same factory as sundown.

The motor is machined by the same people Sundown uses, the basket and surround are licensed from Sundown. The motor is my own design, spiders as well, and this sub is made in America, to order, by hand.

omfg.. I wander if the surround gonna be as sick as on zv4s

5+ inch coil ? lol

4" coil, 8 layer.

I would just like to know what the hell the MAP cost will be on something this massive because the power and space required will have to match the pockets needed to buy this up no way this will be priced for most average users. Looks like a beastly sumbish though I would love to see what it sounds like.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I would just like to know what the hell the MAP cost will be on something this massive because the power and space required will have to match the pockets needed to buy this up no way this will be priced for most average users. Looks like a beastly sumbish though I would love to see what it sounds like.

The links in the first post has that info. Right now they are pre-order for $800 with free shipping on the 15 and $775 with free shipping on the 12. The 18 was going to be coming later but may happen sooner by popular demand. By comparison to everything else in it's class, it's cheap. Free shipping will end in January probably, and when they come off pre-order add $200.

The preorder price is honestly not bad at all but after that $1000 plus shipping on that monster is going to suck balls :lol2:. Should be interesting to own one because it looks pretty damn monstrous.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

• 11 months later...

Archived