Second Skin Audio

1/2 6th order 4th order wall results?

markbuhler007

Or maybe he wants to do seal off the trunk/c pillar and since it would be short he called it half wall tecnhnically I guess it would still be a wall cause he won't be able to see through the back

its a hatchback no sealing off a trunk that isnt there.

either its a wall or a box. no such think as a half wall and if you choose to believe this half wall bs then well you to should read up and learn. if you want to call it a half wall for the "cool" factor then be my guess because anyone that knows what they are talking about will laugh their ass off.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Or maybe he wants to do seal off the trunk/c pillar and since it would be short he called it half wall tecnhnically I guess it would still be a wall cause he won't be able to see through the back

its a hatchback no sealing off a trunk that isnt there.

either its a wall or a box. no such think as a half wall and if you choose to believe this half wall bs then well you to should read up and learn. if you want to call it a half wall for the "cool" factor then be my guess because anyone that knows what they are talking about will laugh their ass off.

I know that's why I put /c-pillar cause the only way to "seal" it would be to make a wall maybe hejust got confuse on what to name things

I'm still waiting for a response from the OP I want to know what he's talking about

im just gonna take a gues to what op is gonna say.

well what i want to do is build a box that goes from the front seat to the back of the hatch and is no higher then the back window because i want to be able to see out the window still.

that or

if i build a wall on just the left side with the port and sub facing the right side of the car will it turn out alright?

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

ok im not a begginer and i did mean a half wall the only differance between a wall and a box is the beauty pannels... i want a "box" that goes below my window line to behind my front seats like a wall... but i still want to see out my back windows and be able to be behind my b pillar so i can still compete in street beat 3 when i compete in usaci though im currently in a meca only area... the box would have beauty pannels to seal the rear hatch so the bass wave doesnt get trapped behind the box... im looking at 4th firing forward maybe up if the numbers work out... ie where i need help

soooo, you want to build a "box" that sits on top of the folded down rear seats. Subs and port forward, and you want the box to be lower than the window line. and add a pannel to the back-top of the "box" to guide air forward..... is that it? its a box, not a hlaf wall.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Archived