Sky High Car Audio Cable SILVERADO: FULL CUSTOM DASH 6 Link Air Bag System Installed and New Box

fox racin: o yes the bed is going to get cut for the notches and larger wheels in rear lol im not afraid of a saws all lol but ya its an issue. we are hoping to get 6/8 (idk how thts gonna work out for me) if it gets down there this truck will be really close to be able to get its bed under the frame of the big truck so thats kinda a semi goal i guess.

might have to lift the gmc 2-3 more inches to make it work but we will see either way i have a weird idea that its gonna be under the gmc some way or another.

Another amazing build from skyhighcaraudio! I'm tuned in for sure!

thank you sir! I appreciate it man

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

I hate u ): I want that in my truck lol. Cant wait for this build dude. Seriously stoked for it.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

On as long as you cut the bed youll be fine i couldnt cut mine to fit a bugger notch as amps were there. I dont see a 6" drop upfront working, unless you cut the stock inner fenders out and use trailer fenders. Youll also have to remake the stock Y pipe as youll drag it acceoss the road pretty often that low

Not trying to say dont do it ( i wana see another truck like mine slammed) But from my experiance a statoc drop that low was a bitch to drive around and not bottom out all the time

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Looks interesting so far. Tuned in!

should be decent lol

I hate u ): I want that in my truck lol. Cant wait for this build dude. Seriously stoked for it.

its not mine lol dont hate me :)

On as long as you cut the bed youll be fine i couldnt cut mine to fit a bugger notch as amps were there. I dont see a 6" drop upfront working, unless you cut the stock inner fenders out and use trailer fenders. Youll also have to remake the stock Y pipe as youll drag it acceoss the road pretty often that low

Not trying to say dont do it ( i wana see another truck like mine slammed) But from my experiance a statoc drop that low was a bitch to drive around and not bottom out all the time

i appreciate your help man im not gonna take it for rude lol im not a drop person so we may need some help haha

its gonna get as low as humanly possible, its not made to daily drive it just has to look good when it come out of the garage haha but ya rubbing isnt gonna work either, the exhaust isnt too big of an issue, we have to make header back exhaust for my GMC to clear the straight axle hangers up front.

u got some pics of yours?

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

heres a few randoms can tell when the wall was put into the truck just by pics LOLOL

here is is dropped with system in it

f37cdc94.jpg

just dropped here also rear had air schocks in rear to stop teh bottoming out ( haha.. didnt help much )

6849be39.jpg

just the drop no system in it, 5/7

IMG095-1.jpg

just the front is bagged in this pic, rear is about 1/2 from bump stops ( just a helper bag setup in rear )

b5a94f34.jpg

bagged in front only but was able to contole the rear helper bags, front tires on innder fenders and rear is about 1/2" from bump stops

e4c925fd.jpg

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Why NO wall? Lol thats some serious equipment right there!

On 2/27/2013 at 9:21 AM, Swordlordboy1234 said:

Who needs electrical! It's a bc3500... They make power out of hopes and dreams of children

1990 Oldsmobile  Cuttlas Cruiser- New build coming soon!!B47FCE3C-8667-408C-8884-8393C4DAE824-1875-000002C58366462A.jpg

Off topic, but how did the wall affect the mileage of that 305/350, fox?

Back on topic, no wall = no need for backup camera :) Love builds in GMT400's! Tuned in forsure.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Off topic, but how did the wall affect the mileage of that 305/350, fox?

Back on topic, no wall = no need for backup camera :) Love builds in GMT400's! Tuned in forsure.

well.. just the wall itself.. didnt, but with 12 subs in it.. i can tell then theres the 3 alts, and about 800 pounds+ of batts... lol

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived