Awhitewookie Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 Hey guys. I went to look at some power wire and damplifier and the price is set at $0.00. Same for the shipping costs. Should I checkout and expect to not pay for it? MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 Lol what site? I need some damp., haha I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
LT.Smoke Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 I need some shit too... Not really but Hell if its free i will take some Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Skrilla Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 I know where you're talking about. It won't go through. I've already tried..... With three different cards. lol 2 HDC3 18's AQ2200D
Awhitewookie Posted November 23, 2012 Author Report Posted November 23, 2012 KnuKonceptz! DANG same here. Card wont go through. It was worth a shot MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.