dog24fret Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 Last night was the first night in a long time. We had to take Dakotah to the hospital for seizures. No words can describe the helpless feeling of seeing your child hooked up to machines and drugged. Just to keep him from getting brain damage. It maybe selfish but the only thing I ever ask for in my prayers or for Christmas. Is all his pain and problems would be laid upon me. My 3' shoulders could handle some more burdens. I'm old seen allot and lived a well life. He has yet to experienced life and because of this problem. He may never get to enjoy the simple pleasure of driving. Apologize for the long post but just needed to get it off my chest so to speak. Mods I'll delete this later if needed. To save space on the forum. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Skullz Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 Sorry to hear man and hope all goes well with him. My nephew got seizures and went to the hospital and they put him on anti-seizure medication for 2 years, thankfully they have never returned and he has had made a full recovery. Hope everything goes as well with your son as it had for my nephew and he never has it happen again, and is able to live a normal life again. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
dog24fret Posted November 23, 2012 Author Report Posted November 23, 2012 Thanks sir. I'm glad to hear about him not having anymore. My son won't grow out of his he has had them too long now. His are frontal lobe and stress induced type of seizures which are real hard on him. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
DTS909 Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 Sorry to hear man. I hope your son gets better. VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
LT.Smoke Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 No one is going to delete this brother... I am sorry to hear about the unfortunate turn of events man... You dont have to apologize for posting this we are all here to support each other through good times and bad bro... I will pray for your family man Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
dog24fret Posted November 23, 2012 Author Report Posted November 23, 2012 Thanks Sorry to hear man. I hope your son gets better. Thanks No one is going to delete this brother... I am sorry to hear about the unfortunate turn of events man... You dont have to apologize for posting this we are all here to support each other through good times and bad bro... I will pray for your family man Thank you sir. When I got back on last night to see what happened with the players on our game. We just left him at the hospital. I forgot to say that I went to get him 9 this morning. So he's home but he is irritable and lethargic right now. It's going to be a rough couple of days and nights for him. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
SlappinM30 Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 My best wishes and prayers go out to you and your son. 2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.