Jump to content

End of the world 2012 - not looking forward to it


Recommended Posts

Posted

Been thinking.. It's less than a month away. I'm not terribly concerned about the "end of the world" - I don't believe it will happen. But it's other people I am worried about - like looting. It's pretty much going to be YOLO at a whole new level. Bleh..... haha

Posted

YOLO.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

YOLO?

You Only Live Once - modern society's pathetic excuse to do stupid shit

Posted

if you do something stupid and say YOLO you better hope the POPO aint near YOUBRO

:canflag1:

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6464 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...