well after like 3 days straight of no sleep and about 15 energy drinks later i decided to go to menards to pick up some fiberglass resin and tools this morning. ( very stupid/foolish and reckless on my part) and on my way back i felt really dizzy and light headed... coming into a corner at about 25, i blacked out (i could still hear everything it seemed like tho i felt the car jump the curb and heard the impact) i "came too" and felt blood running down my left cheek

and seen a tree.....

well hopefully the repairs are less than 5k lol (praying that its the lower control arm thats making the left tire camber super negative)

(i only have comprehensive/extra stuff for the audio so the insurance company is covering property damage,medical bills, and the tow )

was not wearing my seat belt (menards was just down the road and i stopped at the gas station for some cigs and more "goo goo juice" )

first accident i ever was in/caused thankfully no one was around at 6:30am and i only hurt a tree!

this is where my face/head hit

2h5rvvc.jpg

156ddn8.jpg

1267asp.jpg

affplh.jpg

2jetd85.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I would call it a lost and move on

still owe 3k on it

im still a little doped up from the meds but i think with a donor car i can do it lol

and there just so happens to be a 2001 mustang that was rear ended with a perfect front clip :P

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

Yeah that car looks FUNKED up bro. It's probably going to be totalled honestly. :/ But I'm glad you're alright, how's your head feel after smackin' dat glass?

Edit: You never know about things that aren't so superficial until it's really inspected, such as your chassis bending out of shape.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

how irresponsible you are. you could have killed a kid if it was any later in the day.. there is a reason to why commercial drivers cant drive without getting 10 hour rest

The inability of a sleeping driver to try to avoid crashing makes this type of crash especially severe. Some studies have found people's cognitive-psychomotor abilities to be as impaired after 24 hours without sleep as with a BAC of 0.10%, which is higher than the legal limit for DWI conviction in all US states.

Miguels, he has taken responsibility for his actions. No need to further grill him more than he already is.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Yeah that car looks FUNKED up bro. It's probably going to be totalled honestly. :/ But I'm glad you're alright, how's your head feel after smackin' dat glass?

pretty rough no stitches needed but hurts lol

how irresponsible you are. you could have killed a kid if it was any later in the day.. there is a reason to why commercial drivers cant drive without getting 10 hour rest

The inability of a sleeping driver to try to avoid crashing makes this type of crash especially severe. Some studies have found people's cognitive-psychomotor abilities to be as impaired after 24 hours without sleep as with a BAC of 0.10%, which is higher than the legal limit for DWI conviction in all US states.

hind sight it 20/20 chief.. you dont know how stupid i feel and bad about it

i wasnt thinking and honestly shouldnt have drove.. if i did hurt ANYONE i dont think i would be able to live with my self...

thankfully no one was hurt and it was so early/area of town that isnt very populated

oh and btw... i will NEVER be driving without proper sleep and use of energy drinks

just figured id share this to maybe stop someone else from making the same mistake i did

Damn man. I'm sure the lesson was learned man. It's a damn shame, it really is.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Archived