walmart black friday fight over $10 phones

loudmofo

That is just stupid. The way that fat chick in the first video is going in you would swear that there is a box of Twinkies on the rack

well you do know twinkees are like 60 bucks a box but yeah she did look crazy

Doesnt surprise me with the way some people are these days

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

wtf is wrong with people... dont they know those cheap prices are just to trick people to go buying the expensive things. most the time they will just put things they have limited stock for cheap. once people is there they will just take anything. the only real Black Friday deals i see is on SSA the DC audio and FI.. most websites i checked had prices from last week or months before and if they had something for cheap they had no stock in. its just ridicules how they trick people they will get a deal. trust me if it was that good for the store they would have black Friday every day to have good sells margin. to me black Friday is just a hype people fall for. I bet those $10 cell phone was selling for $5 few months back then boosted the price few weeks back to bring it down to $10 for black Friday to make people think they got a deal

Ermagerd obamaphones!

I too have worked black fridays at a major retailer. My fuse is pretty short on that day. Luckily people are slightly more civilized at the store I work at, but unfortunately aren't any smarter. Sell 20 cheap items, 18 of them get returned and damaged out. I know its hard for people to comprehend but you get what you pay for, even on black friday.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

yup most deals are on outdated product they want out the stores to get the new things. yet its the same deal they had weeks before black Friday just take them from sales to get prices back to normal then marked them back down for black Friday.. i seen it on big 5.. a sweater was $15 3 weeks ago then went back up to $25 and by miracle went for a deal for black Friday for $15.. the same price it was selling 2 weeks ago

I guess being broke, saved me from that shit then..... I have never and never will do the Black Friday thing....

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

yup most deals are on outdated product they want out the stores to get the new things. yet its the same deal they had weeks before black Friday just take them from sales to get prices back to normal then marked them back down for black Friday.. i seen it on big 5.. a sweater was $15 3 weeks ago then went back up to $25 and by miracle went for a deal for black Friday for $15.. the same price it was selling 2 weeks ago

Agreed! We had a wifi netflix player for $10 after rebate 3 weeks ago, black friday price was $30. Black friday is so hyped up now that people will pay just about anything, as long as its $3 cheaper than the other guys ad.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

if you put in the time you didnt spend with your family to go wait in line since Wednesday. lets say 48 hours x $10 an hour not counting the overtime or double time it comes down to $480 and to buy a fucking $10 cell phone is just beyond retarded

Archived