Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

good luck bro

thanks mang jou know its been a long time coming. I'm close.. so close

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

nice man

Thanks man. I'm close to being where I want to be in a trunk. I'm almost there. Hopefully if I can get full power I will reach my goal I've been after for about 2 years.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

2012-11-08_20-00-41_607.jpg

:peepwall:

I shall say nothing more until I am able to run full power in car

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

numbers before some quick mods

2012-10-04_18-57-15_214.jpg

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Nice score and frequency

;)... It sucks my car peaks at 30hz... Oh well.

BTW those scores are on music btw

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 763 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...