shogen Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 wow~ Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 I can't see it without registering but guessing from the Queen Labeefa comment its the same one going over on GlockTalk.com www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
revoracing247 Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 idk if i'd want it back after seeing Labeefa ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
Jskiles Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 Lmao... Thats gotta be some of the dumbest thieves out there 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
Hugh G. Rection Posted November 28, 2012 Author Report Posted November 28, 2012 I can't see it without registering but guessing from the Queen Labeefa comment its the same one going over on GlockTalk.com yes its on glocktalk, arfcom, and many others. we have also been submitting it to Tosh... lol Owner of BigAss Ports
Sonic Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 idk if i'd want it back after seeing Labeefa hahaha looks more like Lapigga, sorry I could'nt help noticing it, had to get it out of my system ..lol...
revoracing247 Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 I can't see it without registering but guessing from the Queen Labeefa comment its the same one going over on GlockTalk.com yes its on glocktalk, arfcom, and many others. we have also been submitting it to Tosh... lol if it gets on tosh please post it on here! ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
Hugh G. Rection Posted November 28, 2012 Author Report Posted November 28, 2012 I can't see it without registering but guessing from the Queen Labeefa comment its the same one going over on GlockTalk.com yes its on glocktalk, arfcom, and many others. we have also been submitting it to Tosh... lol if it gets on tosh please post it on here! you know it bro! Owner of BigAss Ports
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 I can't see it without registering but guessing from the Queen Labeefa comment its the same one going over on GlockTalk.com yes its on glocktalk, arfcom, and many others. we have also been submitting it to Tosh... lol Is it in GD on arfcom? I haven't seen it over there yet and I need more lolz. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
Hugh G. Rection Posted November 28, 2012 Author Report Posted November 28, 2012 I can't see it without registering but guessing from the Queen Labeefa comment its the same one going over on GlockTalk.com yes its on glocktalk, arfcom, and many others. we have also been submitting it to Tosh... lol Is it in GD on arfcom? I haven't seen it over there yet and I need more lolz. i dont know, someone on the original forum said it was there, they could be wrong. if its not then share bro! Owner of BigAss Ports
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.