Hugh G. Rection Posted November 27, 2012 Report Posted November 27, 2012 i think this is the most epic theft fail ive ever seen, and the discussion is great as well. i can soon see this being a special on dumb crook news...... http://www.theoutdoo...o-has-my-Tablet Owner of BigAss Ports
Namosh Posted November 27, 2012 Report Posted November 27, 2012 Now that's funny! My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
standardcabspl Posted November 27, 2012 Report Posted November 27, 2012 lol i read the thred and it came from covington louisiana lmao 45 minutes away.. dumb people Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all? Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody
KillaCam Posted November 27, 2012 Report Posted November 27, 2012 And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Hugh G. Rection Posted November 28, 2012 Author Report Posted November 28, 2012 the thread is still constantly being updated with more pics. these people just dont get it. the official nickname for the woman is now "queen labeefa". Owner of BigAss Ports
knowledge Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 lmao REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Quiet Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 it's sad, I bet the police don't give a shit. I've seen more than once where there was clear surveillance footage where someone was being robbed and the investigators couldn't have cared less. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.