DD1 tuning for slowed music?

is the amp actually shutting off when this happens?

No I played it full tilt the sub cut in and out but the power light never went out on the sub and the protect light never came on. The power light did dim quite heavily when it was cutting out though.

Oooh the power light on the amp dimmed! I thought you meant the headlights were dimming when you said that! If I remember right from your build log you're grounded to the frame for the amp right?

E34 540iT/6

I am grounded to the frame. Could it be a loose ground. I believe so mikelbolten tuned it with his dd1.

if your lights are dimming, somewhere you have a voltage problem. It could be internal to the amp or it could be external. Measure your voltage with a good DMM at the amp and see what it says. Probably best to use a DMM with a min-max setting so you can see how low you are dropping. The Xscorpion voltage meter won't work well enough to determine how much voltage drop you have.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I made a new ground and its doing the same freaking thing... This ground isn't lose either like the last one. I will mess with a ddm tomorrow.

I made a new ground and its doing the same freaking thing... This ground isn't lose either like the last one. I will mess with a ddm tomorrow.

Dang man. I'll do some researching/brainstorming tonight after I finish up some school work too.

E34 540iT/6

Sometimes multiple grounds are the way to go.

EDIT: For your amount of power, I'd honestly have two dedicated 0 gauge earth runs.

So you think this may solve my problem? Well time to get in contact with toolmaker. Who got another good set of dual inputs?

dual inputs are not needed for that amp. after reading through this thread so far, it sounds to me your voltage drop is bad if amp light is even dimming. you found your first ground to be loose. what other connections are loose? check everything. do you have an extra battery? what is stock alt and stock battery like? are you running 4 gauge to amp? or 0 gauge?

check all connections? did I say that again. sub 30hz flexxs a ton of stuff. when you hit that frequency it may be shaking something completely appart. that amp can function properly with 1 set of inputs. dual inputs in most cases will only be noticeable on the meter. Id spend the 30+ dollars on wiring, rcas or something to upgrade what you have that is not working.

Edited by Bump4life

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick