Sonic Electronix

So I Paid 325 For A Kinetik 1400...

Damn man you coulda got the 2400 for $350.

He tried to sell the 1400 to me for 350 but I told him I was planning on purchasing 2 1400's (since thats the highest they carried and is the only combination that would get the job done for me) Instead I told him I would buy one today and the other tomorrow so he said he would meet me "half way" at 325. I found out over the phone with one of my friends that I could get them for 200 shipped on ebay, but I had JUST completed the transaction and was still inside the store when I found out. The place of business is Buzz-Off on North Dalemabry past the Buccaneers stadium. I am just fucking outraged that he wont refund anything. Do you think I could possibly get him to refund it if I point out he sold me an over priced floor model that was drained down to 8 volts?

teamsundown-1.jpg

He tried to sell the 1400 to me for 350 but I told him I was planning on purchasing 2 1400's (since thats the highest they carried and is the only combination that would get the job done for me) Instead I told him I would buy one today and the other tomorrow so he said he would meet me "half way" at 325. I found out over the phone with one of my friends that I could get them for 200 shipped on ebay, but I had JUST completed the transaction and was still inside the store when I found out. The place of business is Buzz-Off on North Dalemabry past the Buccaneers stadium. I am just fucking outraged that he wont refund anything. Do you think I could possibly get him to refund it if I point out he sold me an over priced floor model that was drained down to 8 volts?

Well idk if you want to but maybe try exchanging it for something more and maybe get a discount, I would def. try to make a scene and just say a bunch of shit about him not knowing how to run a business, first things first and that customers and if he aint making them happy then let him know.

What I don't get is how kinetik states that their numbers represent the amount of watts. The only thing that matters from the battery is amperage and voltage....2000 amps held will easily sustain my whole vehicles charging system and subs just fine. The only reason I see to get an insane amount of batts is if you play music without the car running.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

wow that is fucked up 8 volts was this going in the back of your suv or the front

Its in the back of my Escalade right now. I would go in there and make a scene but other than ripping me the fuck off he seems like a straight guy. He took me in the back and showed me some Tampa Bay Buccaneers cars that are being "pimped out" Brand new 08 Lexus, Brand new 08 Yukon Denali XL., it was wild. Was not worth the THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE fucking dollars though. He probably felt bad so he showed me the cars haha.

teamsundown-1.jpg

go in there with a multi meter and show him and say get your meter and check it to show you im not joking its a bad battery and then see what he says

When you test batts It's always in amperage, and even though it would read 8 volts, the amperage would remain the same and it would be considered a good battery. And if it has been installed and is tested good then there is nothing they can do about it. I would just raise a bunch of hell with them to get what you want. It usually works at O'reillys (my job)

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Archived