why people who don't know me, hate me. RANT.

Have you ever heard of anyone famous with lots of stuff in general that doesn't have haters? It's impossible to win everyone over man, there isn't a single famous person out there that doesn't have a bunch of jealous, unappreciative, arrogant, stuck-up, self-centered, and whiny haters who have probably never interacted with the guy in any way. There has never been, and there never will be any famous person who doesn't have any haters. Not even regular people can avoid it, I have plenty of people who I have never met a single time in all of highschool hate me because the car I drive to school. Nothing sucks more than to have people spread a ton of bullshit about you because they get butt-hurt about their own lives. It especially sucks for you because you're very well known, and you have shit and have made a name for yourself, which makes other people mad.

The simplest way to think of it is this; you have the American dream: make yourself famous, have a bunch of fans, get money, and enjoy life. They just want your dream man. Shiesty bitches want your dream for themselves.....

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Maybe I'll invent a keyboard that has a bitchslap button for you homie

LMFAO

Maybe I'll invent a keyboard that has a bitchslap button for you homie

lets do it!! LOL

ok we need a photoshop of the SMD BSLP-1 :D

I choked on my damn Taco HAHA

On the real though bro... Think about it... Whether people LOVE or HATE you brother they HAVE to follow you or watch what you do to be able to pass judgement so either way they are watching you in some way ;) Least that's how i see it

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Haters gonna hate. It's part of the "celebrityness". In the audio world, you're pretty much a celebrity. People will try to tear you down and chew you up for no reason. Just imagine how Justin Bieber feels when half of the comments on his videos are "Justin Bieber is a fag" or "Justin Bieber likes dick" etc. lol. As Kat Williams says "If you got 20 haters, you need to figure out how to get 40 of them motherf*ckers before the summer get here!" lol

2 HDC3 18's

AQ2200D

Haters gonna hate. It's part of the "celebrityness". In the audio world, you're pretty much a celebrity. People will try to tear you down and chew you up for no reason. Just imagine how Justin Bieber feels when half of the comments on his videos are "Justin Bieber is a fag" or "Justin Bieber likes dick" etc. lol. As Kat Williams says "If you got 20 haters, you need to figure out how to get 40 of them motherf*ckers before the summer get here!" lol

JUST DONT hate on his HAIR cuz that Shit's Luxurious LMFAO

Hey Steve when you having a bad day just think about PO LiL TINK TINK then you wont have a bad day anymore :D

Edited by LT.Smoke
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

you'll always have folks that will hate you for one reason or another.

I don't post much, check my post count, but i come to the site every day. There are some builds I follow, some I really like, and some I don't. But I learn a lot of tips, tricks and how-tos that I use in my own rides, and rides I'm working on. You've got a very high traffic site with a lot of really great content. You've also build a platform that has allowed small vendors starting out a place to promote what they are selling. Case in point, I'm stuck trying to figure out if I want to use DC or SunDown in my next build. There are lots of members and lurkers who enjoy this site and they definitly out weight the folks giving you a hard time.

Its easy to focus on those few keyboard commandos, but the community that has been built here speaks for itself.

big ups and thanks for the site, the content, the vendors that are here, the videos, detailed pictures and videos. keep up the good work.