why people who don't know me, hate me. RANT.

REMEMBER, i DID NOT START THIS but i am happy to finish it. These are EXACTLY the type of fuckheads that talk shit and sometimes threaten me. BWAHAHahahahhaahah.....

pimply faced little 17yr old kids got the wisest fucking mouths. I am certain his mommy and daddy bought his car. He doesn't look like he even has a job at McDonalds. All hand outs from parents no doubt about it.

and not to diss on an IS250, i loved mine, but he really did act like he was the bee's knee's....the thread got locked when i told him i didn't realize he had a 250 as we were posting in the big-boys section LOL

hey hey not al 17yr olds are bad, but guys like this little fock make my whole generation look redicilous lol.

and this guy is never going to get a job with pics like these whahaha. Firms will screen him and lay eyes on the things he says and that in combination with his pics that's a no for sure.

Edited by SoundFreakk

this is the guy who wants to "wipe the floor" with me next time he see's me - you shoulda seen the tantrum he threw when i called out his mommy and daddy buying his car, only AFTER he tried to shit on me for being 40 and just now getting a lexus yada yada - but ya, he is gonna open his mouth right to my face when he see's me BWAHahahaahha

well yhea he is a kid and u didnt get a lexus u got a lexus ISF well if u got haters u doing thing right!

he is 19 now and has a mugshot.

http://florida.arres.../2011003541.jpg

just saying. :P

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Steve, I just wanted to say you are the fucking man when it comes to this car audio shiznit.. I have followed your work for a long time now and all the bad ass tools you put out for people like me to tune their systems to... People are haters, and haters gonna hate. They just wish they could be in your shoes homie.. As for no one saying thank you for all the freebie.. Thanks homie, I have never personally won anything like that from you, or anyone for that matter, but I know that shit aint cheap. Amps get EXPENSIVE, espeacially the Rockford amps you were giving away. That was a bad ass thing of you to do. You could have put those in another ride of yours, sold them, or whatever, but you choose to GIVE them away. That alone makes you a stand up guy.. Fuck what all the haters say, they just wishing they was you homie.

the way he was talking alone told me he has rich parents and isnt much older then 18. the pic, well that just reminded me of a guy i went to school with that thought he was the shit. always talked all this big game then i married the girl he never got and all of a sudden he started claiming he was great friends with crypts from cali. took one look at him and told him i went to school with you, who are you trying to fool. never talked to me agian until he came into the mechanic shop my dad works at. my back was turned and he walked over to me as i was working on my own car and said hey i have some tires that need to go on my truck. i looked at him and said well, i dont work here but you can talk to my brother over there. he just stood there staring like he saw a ghost and walked off.

long story short/point of the story, there will always be punks like that everywhere you go. it wont end and without them those that do so well would have that much less to laugh at.

if you work hard for what you have and do your best then anyone can make it but it takes one hell of a person to help others specially if helping them can cost them so much. ive helped so many people and ended up with the short end of the stick. could be debt free and have a house or a nicer car, hell even if i had the same car as i do know with my stereo finished i would be happy. i dont regret helping a single person though, i know i did the right thing and thats what matters.

Steve meade, there will always be people putting you down but at the end of the day that tip you gave to the waitress or that money you gave to a random stranger or even just simply showing your ride to some enthusiasts and tell them to work hard and they to can achieve what you have is what keeps the good guys going. dont even need a thank you just a smile and you know they are grateful and that is what matter not them haters.

Edited by alaskanzx5

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

He won't need interviews he will just work for daddy

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

He won't need interviews he will just work for daddy

now i have to ask, you found out what daddy does? if so what does daddy do? lol

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

He owns a printing company. Does pretty well too

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

He owns a printing company. Does pretty well too

i knew you looked into it. great find n8.

i actually know an owner of a printing company, cool guy and makes bank.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Wasn't me I turned over a new leaf

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High