Alrighty! Updates! amps are out, kicker is in the shop for a week :( had quite a few issues. Ripping the power wire out tomorrow and making a seadled up battery box with vent tube out one of the grommets in the hatch. gonna get an amp rack together and start getting things buttoned up. got my tweeters up and running, mainly working on the ssmall imperfecetions that would piss me off. gonna install my audiocontrol eqx tomorrow. gonna run my rcas too. they are so sexy.

My old Build Log!

http://www.stevemead...der-in-a-jetta/

Two Obsidian 15s V2

Two Audiopipe Apsm 1500s

Fourth Order Wall

TEAM CLEARLY LOUDER

TEAM OBSIDIAN AUDIO

Nice man. Hope the Audiopipe amps do good for you unlike what they have done to a few others. Should make some decent noise here when you are done.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

they are pretty good amps especially for the price, now its time for 3 more, brandon

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Everything is wired up for now :) waiting on the kicker to get outta the shop, batteries are hooked up and one sub is running off the 1500 @ 4 ohms. This thing is gonna get nasty.

My old Build Log!

http://www.stevemead...der-in-a-jetta/

Two Obsidian 15s V2

Two Audiopipe Apsm 1500s

Fourth Order Wall

TEAM CLEARLY LOUDER

TEAM OBSIDIAN AUDIO

Archived