RickyFriery97 Posted November 29, 2012 Report Posted November 29, 2012 I plan on putting 2 SA-8"V2s on two AQ750.1s under the back seat of my 2012 GMC sierra 4 door Anybody built or have any pics of under the seat boxes? Trying to get a few ideas Thanks! 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
raolito1980 Posted November 29, 2012 Report Posted November 29, 2012 Bro I been with the same thing back and forth. Ive had my v2's for 5 months and havent done anything with them. Still havent gotten a design made for them . Although I did find a design that was made for some DD 1508's. The enclosure was made for a SIlverado I believe. 2012 GMC SIerra CC System Build Headunit--Stock Sub Amp--DC 2.0k Subs--2-SA8v2's Enclosure--Need one made!! Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4 Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 XS Power D2400--XS D3400 No Big Three yet! http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980
raolito1980 Posted November 29, 2012 Report Posted November 29, 2012 When I get a chance I will post the pics of the design. Im about to head to work. 2012 GMC SIerra CC System Build Headunit--Stock Sub Amp--DC 2.0k Subs--2-SA8v2's Enclosure--Need one made!! Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4 Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 XS Power D2400--XS D3400 No Big Three yet! http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980
c.director Posted November 29, 2012 Report Posted November 29, 2012 Never got finished: Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/caleb.arnold.9809 YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/CustomAudioChannel?feature=watch
AK bass Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein
ToNasty Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 the nnbs silverados (07-13) dont have very much room under the seats, its gonna be a pain to get subs under there espacially subs that deep. sealed you could probably do it but i doubt you have enough room for ported ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
RickyFriery97 Posted November 30, 2012 Author Report Posted November 30, 2012 the nnbs silverados (07-13) dont have very much room under the seats, its gonna be a pain to get subs under there espacially subs that deep. sealed you could probably do it but i doubt you have enough room for ported Well that's not good too hear. Best I can do is try, I'll make seat risers if I have too Thanks for the info though! 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
TeamHT Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 Subs down, port forward two pioneer 12"s on an AQ1200 Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
dtleonard26 Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 id hate to post this but heres a link to a quad 8inch sealed prefab but it says 1.08cu per side http://subthump.com/Chevrolet-GMC-Sub-Boxes/Silverado-Sierra-Crew-Cab/07-Up-New-Body-Style-GM-Crew-Cab-Quad-8-Front-Fire-Box.html mabey seal 2 of the holes? Bagged 83 C10 89 K1500
AK bass Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 How bout 4 sa v2 8s or 4 sa e 8s? or a ported box for two sa v2 8s would fit. "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.